- Students that would like to learn NC programming at home
- WorkNC Dental users that want to continue developing WorkNC Dental skills, but do not have enough time to do so in their work setting
- NC operators that want to understand and learn WorkNC Dental on their own time
Please note the following capabilities and limitations:
- No SIM or security code required
- All of the WorkNC Dental options and modules are supported with the exceptions of TRUEMill and native translators
- The ability to open and work with native SolidWorks files (SLDPRT and SLDASM)
- The ability to open and work with native Mastercam files (MC)
- Reading of ACIS, DWG, DXF, IGES, SAT, X_T, X_B, PAR, VDA, CDL, NCC, CM, GR, INV, SCCLT, ASC, MC, SCPRT and SCEDU files
- The ability to save only to SCEDU format No output or export capabilities
- No post processing or verification
The WorkNC Dental Student/Demo Learning version contains help, videos, tutorials and a "Get Started" manual, but does not include access to the WorkNC Dental support staff. WorkNC Dental Student/Learning Demo version users are encouraged to contact their local WorkNC Dental resellers to learn more about all the new features and functionality in the latest release of WorkNC Dental.
To download the WorkNC Dental Student/Demo Learning Version, please fill out the form below. Once completed, we'll email you the link with the file download to the email address entered below.
All the fields marked * are required.
To contact WorkNC, please use one of the methods below.
Boulevard du Général de Gaulle
71009 Macon Cedex
Tel (+33) (0)385216621
Fax (+33) (0)385216622General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org