Dental Practices & Clinics
Do you run a dental practice or clinic looking to:
- Offer your patients superior quality, perfectly fitting dental restorations, much faster?
- Provide your patients with a better, more comprehensive chair-side service?
- Run a more profitable practice?
- Move away from manual restoration creation techniques?
- Position your practice as "leading edge"?
- Differentiate your practice from others in the area?
WorkNC Dental CAM software has been developed to enable you to do this. Using state-of-the-art software, the right scanner and a chair-side milling machine, you can quickly and reliably machine top quality, perfect fit restorations, in all types of materials.
Designed for ease of use, you do not have to be an expert in machining technology to use WorkNC Dental. The software requires minimal training, and in less than one hour, users can be setting up their machining routines.